Hellmann Worldwide Logistics launches own branch in France
Osnabrueck, Paris, September 25, 2019. As of September 2019, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics opened its first own air and sea freight branch in France. With this groundbreaking investment, Hellmann is closing a gap in its own European network and further expanding its global product range.
The new French branch is located in Villepinte, close to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, from where Hellmann’s network in France will be expanded further with the opening of additional branches to strengthen the company’s French market position in the future. With the creation of a new legal entity in France, Hellmann is now also independently represented in one of the largest markets in Europe, offering consistent quality standards in their supply chain across multiple countries. The focus will be on serving existing multinational customers who are already working with Hellmann in other parts of the world and have expressed the need for a branch in France. In the midterm, the new company will also increasingly serve local customers in the French SME sector.
“In recent years, the air and sea freight business has continuously improved in Europe and we now have the necessary independence to actively drive growth. Establishing our own Hellmann network in France is an important building block in our global and European growth strategy, especially considering our ongoing expansion of the hub/ gateway systems in our LCL product segment,“ says Reiner Heiken, CEO Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.
“The potential is enormous in France as we can now connect our major strategic customers, who are already served by global teams across the globe, perfectly with the worldwide Hellmann network,“ adds Jens Tarnowski, CEO Region Europe Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.
The decision to establish Hellmann´s own legal entity in France comes at the conclusion of a long partnership with Heppner in air and sea freight. It gives both Hellmann and Heppner the opportunity to develop strategically in a changing market environment and expand their individual service offerings. The successful cooperation between Hellmann and Heppner in the field of land transport between Germany and France as well as in the joint management of a logistics location near Paris remain unchanged going forward.
Click here to register for our Rail Solutions International Newsletter.
Head of Corporate Communications
+49 151 2034 0316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
SE & Co. KG
- 2019-04-04Night Star Express Hellmann receives the Partner Supplier Award from John Deere, for the second time
- 2018-11-28Hellmann Worldwide Logistics and cargo.one sign cooperation agreement driving digitalization of logistics industry forward
- 2018-11-07Hellmann launches innovative real-time tracking system with automated return management
- 2018-08-23REC Group and Hellmann Worldwide Logistics extend contract
- 2018-08-17Hellmann and Bergisch Achsen KG start field tests with retro-fitted electric motor for commercial vehicles
- 2018-07-23Hellmann Contract Logistics and Siemens AG extend contract
- 2018-07-16Hellmann Worldwide Logistics reorganizes its CFO division: Dr. Alexander Blum hands over to Dr. Michael Noth
- 2018-04-16Robert Bommers becomes new COO Contract Logistics at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- 2018-04-12Hellmann UAE presents new joint venture “Hellmann Indu Chemical“ at Middle East Coatings Show in Dubai
- 2017-12-08Dr. Dieter Schramm to be new Head of Global IT Operations at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- 2017-12-01Hellmann operates as an SE & Co. KG as of December 1, 2017
- 2017-07-31Hellmann Worldwide Logistics: New Company Structure, Effective August 1, 2017
- 2017-07-25Hellmann Worldwide Logistics: Successful Business Year 2016
- 2017-04-27Matthias Magnor is the new Chief Operating Officer (COO) Road & Rail and Bart de Vries is the new Chief Operating Officer (COO) Air & Sea Freight at Hellmann
- 2017-02-20Hellmann establishes new loading technology for complete vehicle transportation between Asia and Europe
- 2017-02-13Uwe Neumeier is the new Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at Hellmann
- 2016-06-30Sri Lanka Managing Directress of Hellmann won gold award in supply chain
- 2016-06-28Lianyungang Port and Hellmann deepen cooperation
- 2016-06-08Hellmann Worldwide Logistics – New Track and Trace App
- 2016-03-14Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Pioneers Pricing and Sales Automation with Freightos AcceleRate™ Rollout
- 2016-03-07Cooperation between Hellmann East Europe and Gebrüder Weiss in Georgia
- 2016-01-27DEKRA Certification GmbH confirms Information Security at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics - Tested and certified according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- 2016-01-12Hellmann Worldwide Logistics remodels its German national organization
- 2016-01-07Frank Liebelt is new Chief People Officer of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- 2015-12-07 Ground-Breaking Logistics facility launched by Hellmann
- 2015-12-01Hellmann Worldwide Logistics under new leadership
- 2015-03-25Adreas Kujawski to Take Leadership Role of German Sea-Air Division at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- 2015-03-16Audited and certified according to ISO 27001 – TÜRKAK confirms top-level information security for Hellmann Istanbul
- 2015-03-04Hellmann East Europe to expand despite Russian-Ukrainian Conflict
- 2015-03-02Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, host of the 2015 IFOY Award, proves top-quality in the FCL & LCL Shipment Sector