Customer Service and Operations Update
While the situation in China is beginning to improve, the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is felt increasingly across the globe and here in North America. This communication is to advise you of how our local operations and customer service colleagues will work to support you and your customers in as seamless a manner as possible.
Staying true to our FAMILY DNA, we have first taken measures to ensure the well-being of our employees. As such, we have implemented a series of precautionary measures aimed at making our workplace as safe as possible. Many of these are measures your organization may have taken as well. For example, we have closed our offices to the public, restricting access to only essential personnel, drivers and document runners facilitating cargo flow and implemented regular deep-cleaning and additional disinfecting regimens at all facilities.
This week, we expanded our mitigation plans as the pandemic spread. We designed these actions to safeguard our employees while ensuring service delivery for you and your customers.
1. All office-based employees with laptops, including sales and account management, are already working from home.
2. The remainder of our office-based colleagues will begin working from home as we deploy phone and IT solutions over the next few days. The only exceptions are local management and employees designated as 'essential' by management.
3. Employees working from home have access to all relevant systems, including email and telephone, so please continue to communicate with your Hellmann team as usual.
4. Warehouse handling operations are required to move your freight, so our warehouse colleagues continue to work as needed, with all the additional hygiene steps we implemented last week.
For regular updates on the industry impact of COVID-19 around the globe, please visit our Hellmann Journal at https://www.hellmann-journal.com/.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. We will continue to look for solutions and update you as the situation evolves. If you have any questions, please contact your Hellmann representative.
From an air freight perspective, the Hellmann team is working around the clock to create solutions in a market that is in a constant state of flux. As the situation evolves, we will continue to communicate separately on market conditions, transit times, and rates.
- 2020-03-12Market Update: US-European Air Freight
- 2018-07-16Hellmann USA successfully completes sale of Doral facility, setting up for further expansion
- 2017-07-25Hellmann Worldwide Logistics: Successful Business Year 2016
- 2016-07-26Hellmann Worldwide Logistics repositions and prepares for a generational handover
Sign up for our Hellmann Journal:
Communications North America
|+1 305 406 4455|
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Inc.
10450 Doral Boulevard
- 2016-06-08New Track and Trace App
- 2015-10-01Hellmann Headquarters: Training
- 2015-06-12Hellmann Weston
- 2015-05-11Hellmann Charlotte
- 2015-05-08Hellmann Cruise Logistics: Royal Caribbean
- 2015-05-08Hellmann Cruise Logistics: Projects
- 2015-05-04Industry Report: Sea Freight
- 2015-04-10Hellmann Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2014-12-22Hellmann Supporting Wellness
- 2014-12-22Hellmann Headquarters: Toys For Tots
- 2014-12-22Hellmann Boston: Veterans Administration Hospitals
- 2014-11-21Expanding The Hellmann Brand
- 2014-11-14Hellmann Charlotte: Grand Opening
- 2014-11-14Hellmann Charlotte: Charter to Monrovia
- 2014-10-10Quest for Quality Award 2014
- 2014-06-27Hellmann Smart Visibility
- 2014-03-21World Cruise Industry Review
- 2013-06-04Hellmann News: 2013 Tops 3PLs
- 2013-04-12Industry News: Experts Sound Off on the Control Tower Approach to Supply Chain Management
- 2013-04-11Industry News: Port of Hong Kong Strike Effect on US Ports Questionable
- 2012-12-25Industry News: 5 Supply Chain Predictions for 2013
- 2012-12-15Hellmann News: Greta Home & Academy Grand Opening
- 2012-10-29Hellmann Worldwide Logistics US Launches Disaster and Humanitarian Relief Logistics
- 2012-10-02Industry News: Production Logistics Perpetuates Motion
- 2012-09-02Hellmann News: Top 25 Global Freight Forwarders
- 2012-09-01Hellmann News: 2012 Lufthansa Annual Quality Award
- 2012-09-01Industry News: Global Logistics: Asia Pacific's Challenges and Opportunities in Market Integration
- 2012-07-23Hellmann News: London Olympics 2012
- 2012-07-16Hellmann News: Ultimate Life Entrepreneurship Camp
- 2012-07-01Hellmann News: Cast Your Vote for the Top 10 3PLs of 2012
- 2012-06-27Industry News: Google Tries Something Retro: Made in the U.S.A.
- 2012-06-02Hellmann News: Did You Know?
- 2012-06-01Logistics Management's 2012 Annual Quest for Quality Awards - Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Achieves Top Ranking
- 2012-05-28Industry News: 2012 JOC Top 100 Importers and Exporters Rankings
- 2012-05-07Hellmann News: CNS Partnership Conference
- 2012-05-03Industry News: LA Port Adopts Clean-Air Program for Ships
- 2012-04-30Industry News: Georgia, South Carolina dig deep to fund dredging
- 2012-04-25100 Great Supply Chain Partners - Hellmann Nomination
- 2012-04-06Industry News: Customs to Keep Inspection Station in Brooklyn
- 2012-04-04Industry News: China Production Advantage Erodes as US, Mexico Gain
- 2012-04-04Industry News: Battery Supplier Deploys RFID to Manage Product In Stores
- 2012-04-04Industry News: New Panama Locks Opening Faces Three-Month Delay
- 2012-04-01Hellmann News: Trade Announcement
- 2012-03-15Hellmann News: SupplyChainBrain March/April 2012
- 2012-03-05Industry News: Final Rule for Freight Index-Based Service Contracts Released
- 2012-02-27Industry News: China Aims to Build World's Largest Cargo Airport
- 2012-02-02Hellmann Partner Magazine Now Available